Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a position as a Project Engineer for a growing organization. This person will work closely with our project managers and senior engineers to develop and execute projects with a full-service engineering team. You will provide technical leadership for multi-discipline projects ranging from developing facility master plans to writing preliminary engineering studies to preparing detail designs, project specifications, and engineering calculations to executing construction administration.
- Candidate must be a US CITIZEN and eligible to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in NC or reciprocity within 3 months
- Must be willing to do some travel
- 8-12 years of experience in Wastewater and Water Engineering
- Experience in leading technical project teams on multi-discipline projects demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Experience in conceptual planning; preliminary engineering; preparation of designs, engineering calculations, and technical specifications; and construction administration for water and wastewater treatment unit processes, pump stations, water storage tanks, and pipelines
- Experience in developing facility master plans for wastewater and water treatment plants
- Experience in writing master plans, technical memorandums, preliminary engineering reports, and technical specifications for wastewater and water projects
- Experience providing consulting services under annual services contracts to NC local governments and/or authorities for wastewater and water treatment plants, wastewater collection systems, and drinking water distribution systems
Desired skills include:
- Experience with modeling and design of ENR activated sludge wastewater treatment processes.
- Experience with hydraulic modeling of wastewater collection and water distribution systems, Innovyze InfoSWMM and/or Bentley WaterCAD/GEMs are preferred.
- Master's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering with a focus on water and wastewater.
Excellent salary and benefits including stock.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #092002