Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a Senior Structural Engineer position for a growing organization.
- Provide team leadership, mentor design staff, including engineers and designers, and maintain client relationships
- Support Business Development through development of proposals and determining level of effort for the structural tasks associated with the various projects
- Manage projects that are primarily structural in scope.
- Lead junior staff in the technical design of structures
- Perform required engineering tasks, related calculations (both hand calculations and using structural design software) and analyses, and prepare written reports
- Prepare drawings and specifications for projects
- Coordinate/communicate project structural activities with other design disciplines
- Review construction phase submittals of field testing results, materials composition, etc.
- Must be a US CITIZEN and able to obtain a Security Clearance
- At least 15 years of progressively responsible design experience of steel and concrete structures
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Civil Engineering (Structural concentration) or Architectural Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) at job location or reciprocity within 3 months
- Proficient knowledge of and ability to successfully use AutoCAD and Revit software
- Proficient knowledge of and ability to successfully use and structural analysis software such as RAM Structural System, RISA, RAM Concept
Desired skills include:
- Federal project experience
- Industrial project experience
- MS in Structural/Architectural Engineering
- Experience in Design-Build and Design-Bid-Build procurement formats
- Senior Structural Engineer A189
Excellent benefits include great salary, 401K with incredible match, company stock, tuition reimbursement, 4 weeks of time off, holidays, etc.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #092014