Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a position as a Human Resources Manager for a commercial technology services company in Alexandria with a dispersed workforce.
The Human Resources Manager will be managing the HR process for a 70 person technology services company. In this role you will report directly into the General Council and will ensure that all HR matters and processes flow smoothly, including employee relations, onboarding new employees, supporting recruiting efforts, working with Finance to administer benefits, ensuring that the Applicant Tracking System and HR Systems are current, and ensuring all policies, procedures, laws and regulations are being followed. In this role you will work directly with all employees across all functions of the organization and at all levels.
This role is an individual contributor role. This person serves as the main point of contact for Employee Relations. Manages HR processes and procedures to ensure compliance with local, state, federal and international laws, regulations and rules. Works closely with cross functional leadership and the executive teams. Works with Finance on Benefits Management
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
- At least 3+ years in HR
- Experience working within the technology / IT industry or Professional Services consulting industries.
- Experience with ATS and HRIS systems
- Recruiting experience
- On-boarding new employees
- Must be comfortable supporting teams, working in a mission driven environment
Personal attributes include:
- Must have a stable work history
- Comfortable being an individual contributor and the sole HR person
- Possess a good sense of humor, a high level of ethics and integrity, and be someone who is approachable.
- employees, regardless of function in the company, will feel comfortable coming to you for help and want to work.
Excellent salary, benefits, bonus potential.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #092019