Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a position as a Civil Engineering Project Engineer This position will be responsible for all elements of the design for complex and challenging land development and infrastructure projects in the built and natural environment on federal government sites. This may include site development, storm water management, environmental permitting, utility service infrastructure and pump station design. The candidate will provide mentoring of design staff, including engineers and designers. The candidate will be responsible for providing team leadership, coordinating with other disciplines, client contact, and client satisfaction.
• Must be a US CITIZEN and eligible to obtain a Security Clearance
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
• Registered Professional Engineer in Virginia or reciprocity within 3 months of start date
• Some travel required
• The ability to think creatively and logically to develop complex design and development solutions.
• 9+ years of experience in Civil Engineering
• Knowledge of and ability to successfully use AutoCAD Civil 3D required, MicroStation and InRoads software experience preferred
• Experience with Federal, state and local government regulations related to civil design
Desired skills include:
• Ability to work in a team environment on multiple projects concurrently
• Experience with DC, Maryland and Virginia storm water regulations
Excellent benefits include great salary, 401K with incredible match, company stock, tuition reimbursement, 4 weeks of time off, holidays, etc.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #092007