Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a full-time position as a Cyber Intelligence Solutions Engineer. This is a REMOTE position. As the Network Security Solutions Engineer, you will leverage your experience in Network Security to work closely with customers and potential customers to understand their network security needs, technology base and present solutions that meet their needs. These solutions can include:
- Incident Response
- Threat Intelligence Solutions
- Threat Monitoring
- Malware detection and remediation
- Network Protection tools
- Managed Security Services
This role combines a number of skills: Engineering, Business, Sales Engineering / Pre-sales / Technical Sales, Customer Relationship building, Product Management, Evangelizing, and a little project Management to guide customers through the process. It also leverages the opportunity to negotiate data exchange agreements to help create a more secure world!
- person will present information about our company and solutions over Zoom Calls, as well as review, negotiate and close complex data exchange agreements, and work with Customer Success to increase the adaptation of our product and service offering through Product Demos and training to prospective users. You will also contribute to the development of new technologies, processes and tools and even collateral, through the feedback you provide to marketing and sales based on your conversations with customers and what you learn about their needs and their feedback.
- 5+ years of Network Engineering, Cyber Intelligence, and Cyber threat intelligence
- Must know the Network Security Market, Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Threat Intelligence Solutions
- Must be familiar with Netflow (Different types of Netflow and relationships with cyber threat management & cyber threat intelligence)
- Account Management and relationship building skills
- Able to speak both "Geek" and "Business"
- Experience working with users to help evaluate technologies, gather requirements, and present solutions demonstrating value add & Value propositions
- Experience working with Salesforce and Pardot a plus
- Strong people skills, with great presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed (when the world returns to normal!!!) to conferences, customer meetings, trainings – no more than 25%
- A passion for network security / cyber security / threat intelligence
- Strong level of ethics and integrity
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Compensation includes an excellent salary, bonus / profit sharing (paid out 2 times per year), company paid benefits company, 401K matching, 4 weeks of vacation plus the week between Christmas & New Years.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE USE #112001