Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a position as an Electrical Senior Engineer for a growing organization. You will be responsible for mentoring junior staff, providing team leadership, coordinating with other disciplines and for managing client relationships.
- Must be a US CITIZEN and able to obtain a Security Clearance
- 15-20 years of experience in electrical engineering design
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) at job location – or through reciprocity in within 3 months of start date
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Technical experience must include power distribution, lighting, mission-critical and backup systems, and sustainable (LEED) design practices
- Experience in using Autodesk Revit software
- Experience in all phases of the design process from project planning and concepts through working drawings and construction administration
- Strong problem solving skills related to a wide variety of building projects from renovation to new construction
Desired skills include:
- Experience with IT/telecom design, fire alarm design, security systems, and SCIF/TEMPEST requirements
- LEED credential
Excellent benefits include great salary, 401K with incredible match, company stock, tuition reimbursement, 4 weeks of time off, holidays, etc.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #092010