Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime position as an IT Security System Engineer in the Sterling Area. This person will be joining a team that is providing onsite customer support. You will be supporting the rapid development and delivery of custom analytical capabilities within a rapidly evolving informational environment. You will be involved with IT systems implementing and administrating network and system security, enforcing security policies, and performing and complying with security audits and recommendations.
Must be a US Citizen with an Active Top Secret/SCI with Full Scope polygraph
2+ years of hands-on experience with premise security engineering tasks, and an interest in expanding that knowledge to include cloud environments; Amazon and Google.
Desired skills include:
- Experience with network definition, design, implementation, and operation
- Experience with IT system security plans, audits, system scans and resolution of scan results
- Experience with IT system network and operating system hardening techniques
- Experience with IT system security, administration, and deployments
- Experience analyzing system log or audit files
- Knowledge of incident identification, response, and handling
- Knowledge of cyber information security policies, procedures, and regulations
- Familiarity with Linux (Redhat/CENTOS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with cloud security, administration, and deployments
- Experience with commercial cloud tools
- Experience with scripting languages, including Bash, Perl, or Python
- Experience with Wildfly application server runtime environment
- Experience with SQL database administration SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases
- Experience with JIRA ticketing system
- CISSP or other security certification
Compensation includes an excellent salary, retirement plan, flexible hours, many company paid benefits, 4 weeks of PTO plus 10 holidays, onsite fitness center, etc.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE# 102117