Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime position as a Python Developer for a growing organization. This role will focus on building complex systems on AWS services using DevOps model that takes a solution throughout all phases from concept to building and supporting the solution. You will work on a small, agile SCRUM team building 100% fault tolerant code, 100% automation of tests and infrastructure. You will be learning new technologies, understanding our internal ERP solutions, and figuring out how to build using proven cutting-edge technologies.
- Write scalable and maintainable Python 3.x for serverless deployments on AWS services (e.g. Lambda, API Gateway)
- Produce commercial software components/services/solutions, execute moderate complexity software engineering assignments when provided high-level business
- requirements and technical design guidelines from an architect or senior engineer with minimal supervision.
- Perform code reviews, raise technical risk and create documentation
- Infuse security into CI/CD process with ease to promote innovation.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN and possess a TOP SECRET Clearance
- 5+ years of professional experience with at least two modern programming languages such as Python, Go, C#, etc.
- Experience with indexed data persistence such as Relational Databases (SQL) or NoSQL Data Stores.
- Experience in designing and hands-on directories such as Active Directory and any other LDAP compliant directory.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Fargate, Lambda, kinesis, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Athena, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers is desired.
- Experience influencing collaborating and negotiating positive outcomes across stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization.
- Strong “security first” advocacy and encourage when creating all solutions within AWS services.
- Strong automation and scripting skills. Python and Linux shell.
- Balance of strategic and tactical skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID, and OAuth.
- Familiar with protocols such as OIDC, OAuth 2, SAML.
- Understanding of the cyber threat landscape and methodologies to protect technology assets.
- Ability to facilitate communications to business stakeholders and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to break down requirements into stories and provide estimates, perform code reviews, raise technical risk and create documentation.
- Must be able to estimate and plan for task-level assignments, propose low-level design using established enterprise standards and technology, strong debugging skills, one or more modern programming language.
- Should have a working knowledge of: Oracle database, Cloud Formation, API
- Gateway, Lambda, Route53, S3, DynamoDB, and SQS.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices of the full software development life cycle are preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies, DevOps, and software development lifecycle are helpful.
- Strong business acumen and solution engineering mindset are extremely helpful.
- AWS Certified Developer Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate are preferred.
Great salary and benefits!
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #102113