Submit Your Resume
Will serve as a Senior Full Stack Developer for a growing organization. We are open to candidates on the East Coast that can work remotely and don't mind traveling for meetings and onboarding. Should be within a few hours train or car ride from DC.
Duties / skills utilized will include:
- Will develop custom applications built on top of our core company platform.
- Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Spark for distributed data storage and parallel computing.
- Java and Groovy for back-end applications and data integration tools.
- Typescript, React/Redux for our web technologies.
- Python for data processing and analysis.
- Commercial standard cloud infrastructures such as AWS or Azure.
- CentOS/Red Hat Linux
- Must be a US CITIZEN and possess an Active TOP SECRET Clearance
- Strong engineering background, preferred in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you’re building.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Willingness and interest to travel as needed.
Excellent salary and benefits package!
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #082004DAHL