We are staffing a 6 months Contract-to-Hire position as a Senior Water Resources Engineer to manage and serve as a technical lead for all aspects of water resources projects.
- Complete complex hydrologic and hydraulic analyses
- Design water resources improvements including stream restoration, dam improvements, and storm drain and stormwater management retrofits, prepare and obtain all approvals for all construction documents,
- Handle client communications,
- Manage construction observation and documentation efforts.
- Manage engineering/CAD technicians, surveyors, and sub-consultants
- Oversee preparation of construction documents.
- Professional engineer’s license in the state of Maryland (or the ability to obtain a Maryland license within three (3) months of hire.
- Seven (7) years of water resources experience and must be able to demonstrate intimate knowledge of and experience in the execution of water resources projects including phases of feasibility, conceptual design, construction document preparation, permitting, and construction management and documentation.
Desired skills include:
- A familiarity with permitting processes of Montgomery, Prince George’s, and Howard Counties as well as the Maryland State Highway Administration and the Maryland Department of the Environment.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience with ArcGIS
- Prince George’s County Resident
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #102118