Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime position as a Service Center Support Manager. The Support Manager is responsible for the execution of workforce strategy and to manage and coordinate the activities of the Support Team. The Support Manager is responsible for directly supervising workforce and desktop support functions including monitoring and analyzing call patterns to ensure service level objectives are met, accurate resource forecasts for various work types, providing regular reports to management on workload and workforce, making recommendations for new or updated call/service center technology, process improvements to reduce costs, inventory and basic facility management, datacenter upkeep, maintaining support software and overseeing the Desktop Support Team and all associated activities. This person is also responsible for hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews. This position reports to Manager, Service Center Operations Support. This position is responsible for establishing work unit goals and the execution of departmental plans. Supervises, coordinates, provides leadership to and reviews the work of professional and supervisory level subordinates in order to accomplish operational plans and results.
- Manages and coordinates activities of the workforce analysts relating to workforce management software, network issues, etc. Acts as an escalation point for critical incidents. Tracks statistics on issue and problem resolution.
- Manages and coordinates activities of the desktop support personnel related to inventory management, image deployment, service and support, data center upkeep, and facilitates positive interactions with those supported.
- Mentors, motivates, trains, and coaches employees to meet optimal performance while ensuring goals and productivity levels are met on time.
- Partners with Business Development, Managers and Directors to develop new models to support staffing and volume changes as well as analyzing and reporting on contact trends, network performance and recommends improvements. Participates in capacity planning and maintains forecasting in support of business needs. Aids in the establishment of best practices.
- Oversight and administration of the cloud-based Active Call Distribution (ACD) system, the cloud-based workforce software and the inventory tracking software and inventory-taking processes
- Assists with facilities management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Technology/Computer Science and a minimum of 6 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience, education, and certifications.
- Demonstrable experience working within an agile team and using agile methodology to manage workflow.
- Extensive experience with cloud-based Workforce and ACD systems.
- Sharp analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Ability to effectively provide direction and education to others through planning, organizing, and presenting information to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership.
- Superior ability to develop and execute strategies focused on continuous improvement.
- Outstanding managerial qualities and exceptional ability to build and maintain strong relationships and teams.
- Prior working experience with Workforce Management Software (forecasting, capacity planning, performance tracking, reporting).
- Strong skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking, and decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to a high customer service disposition and sense of professionalism for self and team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experience with Jira is a plus.
*Excellent salary, full healthcare and disability benefits, performance bonus, and 3 weeks of paid time off, 10 Federal holidays.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #072102