Submit Your Resume
Technical Inside Sales Rep / Account Manager, Reston, VA
- serve as a Technical Inside Sales Representative for a growing organization. This is a direct hire position supporting and helping to further sales in North America. You must be comfortable making calls, generating interest, qualifying prospects, setting appointments, and closing sales.
- Identify and qualify potential sales opportunities through provided leads, make outbound calls.
- Responding to incoming inquiries generated via multi-channel marketing e.g. website, social media, forums, events.
- Present information for each sales opportunity to the relevant business development team in a clear and concise manner, ensuring that all stipulated, critical qualifying information is included and to follow the set procedure for lead handover.
- Produce “qualified leads”, as per the set qualifying criteria, for New Business Development through intelligent use of CRM Database, responding to campaign activity and using own initiative.
- Consistently generate leads by closing out campaign activity and driving improvements in effective call rates and conversions.
- Forward senior level sales staff qualified opportunities and be engaging with colleagues to consistently drive improvements in pre-qualification and engagement.
- Be responsible for all records within CRM database for which you are the account manager, to make regular contact with these organizations to identify opportunities as they arise and to ensure that data held is accurate
- To be responsible for entering data captured from Inbound forms into CRM Database, to add new organizations and contacts as required
- To be responsible for building campaign lists, favorite lists and assigning hotlist tasks within CRM Database to ensure that all potential opportunities are followed up
- Manage daily workload, liaise with the department team leader to gain visibility of up-coming marketing campaigns and plan accordingly
- Successful candidates will possess attributes of an outgoing personality, a strong telephone presence, and high energy.
- Experience in a telephone-based sales/marketing role or technical qualification
- Demonstrate a commercial/sales drive
- Ability to build upon technical understanding of software products
- Excellent telephone skills ideally with a proven track record of building customer relationships over the phone by using a professional, friendly and tenacious approach
- Willingness to continually learn and develop skills in ITIL, ITSM, and ITOM
- Proven capability to work with high volumes of data and accuracy of that data
- Great communication skills both written and verbal in English and (if applicable) language recruited for.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Desired skills include:
- Knowledge of ITSM market and needs of customers
- Experience of running queries and running reports from databases
- An awareness and understanding of GDPR issues
- Previous experience of working within a software company
- Solid experience in use and management of CRM/sales/lead generation databases
Fun, high energy working environment. Lots of opportunities for incentives and awards.
*PLEASE USE REFERENCE #022003
Salary plus incentives, benefits, etc.