Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime position as a fulltime Technical Project Manager. This person is responsible for leading and driving successful implementation, monitoring and completion of technical projects. You will oversee all aspects of projects, schedule management, risk management, resource management, milestone delivery, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress on the project. You will also prepare management reports regarding status of the project(s).
· Lead or assist in project management activities for mid to large projects or several small projects including overseeing all aspects of project including design, planning, cost estimates and schedules for project, testing, documentation, deployment and handoff of project to full production.
· Provide technical leadership or assistance on the project including articulating technical concepts and project components to the customer.
· Provide AGILE or traditional PMI Waterfall program management.
· Provide an organizational structure that supports the overall delivery process, develop common policies, processes and standards that become Project Management cornerstone.
· Evaluate complex project requests to recommend best source of resources within UGI or from external contractors to carry out project deliverables.
· Assist in the preparation of statements of work and contract terms.
· Work with analysts and decision makers to determine prioritization of projects.
· Manage the project scope, customer expectations and resources and develop project plans, management plans and staffing plans.
· Develop and manage timelines, project deliverables, and contractor support as necessary.
· Proactively seek out new business opportunities to help increase the value of the project.
· Develop and report to management on project deliverables as well as contractor support as necessary and provide daily coordination and management of project teams.
· Control, manage and report on project finances ensuring the project is managed in a manner that promotes a reduction of cost of product and/or services.
· Provides mentoring and guidance to Associate Project Managers and Project Specialists.
· Provide technical direction or recommendations for the project both internally and for the client
· Work collaboratively in a team environment consisting of other PM’s, Senior Technical PM, PMO Management, Engineers, and Architects. Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervisory and/or management experience is preferred.
· Must be a US CITIZEN and possess a TOP SECRET Clearance
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
· Three (3) or more years of technical project management experience is required.
· Must have experience working with technical project teams
· Additional experience in contract management, pricing, and experience with government procurement process is required.
· Prior experience in problem identification, solution definition and execution is required. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Should have knowledge of legacy technology.
· Must be proficient with MS Project, Excel, Word, and Outlook Task Management.
· Must be capable of preparing and presenting management reports and reviews.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
· Certified SCRUM Master or equivalent certification is required.
· AGILE PMP certification is preferred
*Some local travel may be required depending upon business needs.
Excellent salary and benefits!
USE REFERENCE #122103