Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime position as a Vice President of Technology for an exciting Reston, Virginia company that is seeking to create a first of its kind, fully-automated Artificial Intelligence based tutoring service to fulfill a dream of making high quality, low-cost tutoring available to children all over the world who need academic help. The company has created proprietary AI educational software that has been scientifically shown to be far more effective than its competitors’ software and even more effective than human teachers. To date, 60% of students using the software score 90% or higher on a post-test and no student has scored below 70%. A New Jersey school district using the teaching framework that the software is based on went from failing to top-performing in the state. The company has retained the services of a leading NY investment banking firm to raise money to fund the development of a K-12 math service.
We are seeking a superstar VP of Technology to lead the development effort.
- A passion to make a difference in the world by helping children fulfill their potential
- A track record of leading large scale, commercial, online software projects to completion, on time and within budget
- Experience in AI and machine learning technologies
- Experience with educational software is a plus.
- Experience with offshoring development is a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
This position is contingent upon the investment bank raising the money and the start date is expected to be mid to late summer, 2021. The successful candidate would be expected to work out of our local office.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #052102VPTech