Submit Your Resume
Cybersecurity Manager / Top Secret, Washington, DC
We are staffing a full-time position as a Cybersecurity Manager (Active Top Secret clearance) in Washington, DC.
- Will plan, manage, monitor, and upgrade security measures to protect customer data, systems, and networks.
- Will serve as the primary point of contact for Information System Security Officers (ISSOs) on your projects and manage the relationship to ensure a smooth and efficient operation of our security and remediation procedures, which includes reporting and communication with relevant all internal and external counterparts (e.g., customer’s change management process).
- Respond to system or network security scans, documenting resolution plans and interfacing with a team of engineers to prioritize the tasks.
- Document appropriate security controls to ensure that the customer's data and infrastructure are protected, and work with internal project team to ensure vulnerabilities are remediated and systems remain compliant with customer policies.
- Maintain System Security Plan (SSP) and Authority to Operate (ATO) documentation to fulfill Ongoing Authorization (OA) requirements.
- Understand how to test and identify network/system vulnerabilities, as well as how to troubleshoot security and network problems
- Must be a US CITIZEN AND POSSESS A TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Current possession and ongoing maintenance of Top Secret Security Clearance that has been adjudicated within the past five years.
- Must have software development experience
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification
- Experience with Authority to Operate (ATO), Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), Risk Management Framework (RMF), Center for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmarks, and Secure Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- Familiarity with and awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
Familiarity with some of the following:
- CentOS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana)
- Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Elasticsearch
- NGINX and Apache HTTP servers
- AWS, Azure, VMWare, Kubernetes, and physical x86-64 server platforms
- LDAP, SAML, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Puppet, Ansible, and shell scripting
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #062002