With our payroll service solutions, Technical Staffing Specialists, Inc. lets clients identify and select qualified talent, without making additions to their full-time headcount. We will place the employee on our payroll, making us the employer of record. Employees have access to health and dental insurance, paid vacation time, paid holidays, life and disability insurance and more. Our payroll services solution is quick, convenient and has been proven helpful for clients in a variety of areas such as these:
- Identify and evaluate new employees on the job prior to making a full-time hiring decision, saving your company from the hassle of onboarding and then releasing a new employee should the person not meet your expectations, or the anticipated length of the work is uncertain.
- Alleviate cost, processing and other concerns associated with employment (workers’ compensation, unemployment, changing regulations, etc.), while receiving the skills and expertise that a talented employee brings to an organization.
- Staff for project or contract-based work utilizing talent such as former employees, consultants, subject matter experts, etc.
- Downsize full-time staff headcounts, while still retaining the people you need.
- Manage the risk associated with 1099 employees/independent contractors, part-time employees and internship programs.
"You won't be disappointed with Technical Staffing Specialists Inc. They provide wonderful experience from beginning to end. They find the right specialist for our growing needs and do all the work so you don't have to. Jack Crouse is a dream to work with because he does all the work while you jump right in with your new team! Takeoff is always easy with Technical Staffing Specialists."
"Jack was excellent. Great service and they really care about the clients. 5 and more stars."