Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a full-time position as a Senior Full Stack Engineer. This is a Remote position in Los Angeles.
- Triage and Debugging skills to resolve the underlying issue in a timely manner. This could involve lots of different things, such as:
- Reading stack traces / thread dumps and extrapolating valuable information
- Performing Unix server health checks (du, df, free, top, etc.)
- Ramping up on unfamiliar code bases quickly (fixing Gradle build systems, navigating foreign code)
- Being able to perform emergency fixes and taking short term decisions in order to recover from outages
- Identifying POCs necessary to unblock / assist with ongoing issues (networks failing, remote databases being inaccessible, etc.), and efficiently working with them towards solving any given problem
- Being able to attach a debugger to a java process and follow along in the code base.
- Investigative skills: sometimes things that have been stable for years break, and technical expertise is not enough to fix them adequately, one needs to acquire proper context first, this requires being able to do the following:
- Researching old / deprecated official documentation
- Researching old quip / wiki pages
- Reaching out to old deployment members / people with more context
- Remaining open minded regarding the reasons for why and how things were done in the past.
- Researching old git repos and git commits (plugin code, PG code base, etc.)
- Ensure that the stack remains available to users and in proper working order.
- Must have at least 5 years of Full Stack Development experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
*Excellent benefits include a highly competitive salary, full healthcare and disability benefits, performance bonus, and 3 weeks of paid time off in addition to 10 Federal holidays.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE USE #102003