Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a full-time position as a Network Engineer - Routing / Switching Technician at Annapolis Junction / Ft. Meade area.
This person will serve in a highly technical role, providing post-sales on-site support of Junipers Network Products. The Resident Engineer will be required to develop and maintain an expertise on the products deployed within the Customer’s network.
- Must be a US CITIZEN and possess a current Secret Clearance
- Strong experience supporting design, configuration and testing requirements of a large Service Provider network
- Strong experience with Data Center concepts, EVPN, VXLAN, BGP, MPLS, Switching, and Security practices
- Strong understanding of IP/routing protocols such as ISIS, BGP, MPLS, L2/L3 VPNs, Routing Policy, Ipv6, Multicast, Qos
- Strong understanding of Layer 2 protocols and technologies including: Ethernet Switching and Spanning Tree
- Strong understanding of security technologies such as Firewall, IPsec, IPsec VPN, NAT
- Products to support: MX, EX, SRX
- Scripting experience with Python and SLAX is a plus
Desired strengths and experiences include:
- Expert level relationship management, communications skills and interpersonal skills to manage face to face communications on a daily basis with multiple levels of customer management and engineering staff across multiple departments within the host company in a responsible and professional fashion.
- Expert level troubleshooting methodology to isolate and identify configuration, design, and software anomalies; ability to clearly articulate findings in written and verbal communications with development level engineering staff.
- Ability to apply knowledge to real world scenarios.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work calmly under pressure.
- Self-starter, team player, personable, enthusiastic, hardworking, and enjoy interfacing with customers on a day to day basis.
*Phenomenal salary and benefits including excellent bonus, stock, 401 with match, etc.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #102005