Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a full-time position as a Product Manager - CSIRT / Network Security / Cyber Threat Management Solutions. This is a REMOTE position.
- person in this role will work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Research and Delivery teams as well as customers, to develop new technologies used to improve network security and Cyber Threat Detection and Monitoring and remediation. You will be joining a team of industry experts and help contribute to making the world a safer place! You will be involved in Full Product Life Cycle with a strong focus on new product development, new feature and functionality development, gathering requirements, working with focus groups, defining the product vision, and working with engineering delivery and Subject Matter Experts to deliver AWARD WINNING products.
- Define Product Strategy & Develop Roadmaps
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features
- Work with User Groups and the information security community, and Thought Leaders globally to solicit feedback.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in Cyber Threat Management, Network Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence and Cyber Threat Monitoring
- Experience with highly successful Product Launches (ideally for Cyber Threat Management solutions)
- You will be involved in Delivering product Demos to key customers, and industry analysts as well as stakeholders and help deliver compelling value propositions
- 7+ years of Technical Product Manager experience
- Experience defining and launching strong IT Network Security, CSIRT, or Threat Management technologies
- 4+ years of current exp. in the cyber threat management / CSIRT market (Knowing the competitors, trends, future needs, etc.)
- Solid experience Launching cyber threat management technologies
- Experience with CSIRT solutions
- Strong Communications experience
- Good Teaming skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Compensation includes an excellent salary, bonus / profit sharing (paid out 2 times per year), company paid benefits company, 401K matching, 4 weeks of vacation plus the week between Christmas & New Years.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE USE #112002