Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime position as an Information Assurance Analyst (Top Secret/SCI) to help navigate and build a repository of artifacts for US Government Information Security accreditation processes for IT systems. The person in this role will collaborate with the Implementation teams and the Site Reliability team on security policies for a variety of different scenarios, building standardized security process documentation, and assembling all generated artifacts into an organized repository. You will have the ability to work with our partner's software developers and recommend specific technical changes to existing software in order to ensure compliance.
- Must be a US CITIZEN and possess an Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Active CISSP Certification
- Active Security+ Certification
- (As required by U.S. Government contract) U.S. citizenship
- Familiarity with server infrastructure concepts
- High attention to detail, organizational skills and strong technical documentation writing skills
- Ability to analyze software implementation and compare with existing security requirements
- Experience working in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Department of Defense (DOD) IT accreditation processes such as RMF
- Experience certifying IT systems against the FISMA framework
- Experience with Unix-based systems
Compensation includes an excellent salary, full Healthcare and Disability benefits, Performance Bonus, and 3 weeks of PTO plus 10 Federal holidays.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #112003