Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime role as a Senior Cloud Identity Management Engineer. This is a hands-on engineering and implementation role leveraging AWS and other cloud technologies in a large multi-customer AWS environment. The Cloud Identity Management Engineer works within a Hybrid Cloud (AWS and On-Prem) to effectively harness the power and versatility of Cloud technologies to achieve operational efficiencies and cost savings, with an emphasis on end-user identity solutioning and integration. This position provides cloud-based infrastructure solutions support, infrastructure design, and implementation. The position implements and reviews AWS, Microsoft, Okta, and other solutions from the network level up through the application level leveraging Infrastructure as Code, AWS APIs, Python with Powershell, BOTO3, and Ansible.
*THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION-FOCUSED ROLE. This is an infrastructure focused role with heavy emphasis on highly available, high performance, scalable, infrastructure services delivered via a Managed Services Provider (MSP) model with white-glove Customer Service.
- Design and implement AWS cloud infrastructure solutions with emphasis on infrastructure provisioning, infrastructure management, systems monitoring, governance automation, security management, Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with AWS Cloud and related trouble tickets (tier 3 support).
- Collaborate with other engineers and product owners to continually evolve products and services using Agile and DevOps techniques.
- Thorough understanding of AWS infrastructure and services including but not limited to VPC, Security Groups, IAM, Cloud Formations, EC2, EBS, S3, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, AWS Config.
- This is an infrastructure position NOT and application position so solid AWS network understanding in a large multi-account environment is critical.
- Experience with networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies)
- Practical experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Cloud Formations, Terraform, Ansible, and similar tools from the network level up through the application provisioning level.
- Automation experience with Ansible, Python/BOTO3, PowerShell, AWS Systems Manager, and other AWS automation services.
- Experienced in authoring and updating Python scripts with BOTO3
- Strong automation experience with Python ideally or other solid scripting language
- Strong abilities with designing and implementing complex IAM policies in a multi-account environment.
- Detailed working knowledge of enterprise directory services architectures and implementations
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft’s Active Directory, O365, Azure AD
- Experience with Okta, SAML, MFA
- Experience with Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related authentication technologies
- High availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage
- Experience working as part of an Agile/Kanban Team
- Ability to self-start and successfully collaborate in a distributed team environment.
- Willingness to adapt and change and take on new challenges.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Experience with DevOps concepts, methodologies, and tools.
- Experience with Jira is a must.
- Experience with ServiceNow (or similar ITSM tool) to self-select AWS and related trouble tickets from a queue and successfully resolve them to meet or exceed documented SLAs
- Practical experience sizing compute and storage needs
- Type of Credentials/Licenses: AWS Industry Certifications
- Related Work Experience: 8-10 years
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher degree)
**Excellent benefits package includes a great salary, performance bonus, healthcare, disability benefits, and 3 weeks of PTO, and 10 Federal holidays.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #012101