Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a full-time position as a Software Application Developer for a growing organization in Winchester, VA.
- Develop enterprise web applications using Microsoft .NET, C#, JAVA and/or other industry standard technology.
- Oracle, SQL Server or other Database technologies.
- Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions with cost benefit and design options.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Resolves highly complex issues, conducts advanced research, and recommends innovations.
- Works with customers and users to evaluate, estimate and perform application development and/or business process change requests.
- Develops test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN and possess a TOP SECRET Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science and 7+ years of technical experience or 10+ total years of experience
- Candidates must have experience translating concepts and specifications into usable and efficient client/customer facing applications using languages such as: JAVA, .NET, and/or C++. Possess experience with data and legacy systems. They should also possess a
- keen eye for design, detail and presentation.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and how it applies to software applications
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level, excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project
- Extensive experience with object oriented programming
- Advanced use of SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Great salary and benefits!
PLEASE USE REFERENCE#102111