Submit Your Resume
We staffing a fulltime position as an Azure / Infrastructure Specialist for a growing organization in DC. This is a full time role and the person can work remotely. The focus is really more on Infrastructure than a developer role. The person needs basic programming knowledge and will be doing more infrastructure scripts into the cloud than development work.
- Must be a US CITIZEN and be eligible to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in selected programming language or environment (1.5 years of experience can be substituted for every year of education).
- Applying expertise in software development to solving business issues
- With minimal supervision and assistance, designing and developing documents and tests, as well as maintaining applications in a selected programming language or environments
- Working with analysts and customers to derive requirements for use cases/scenarios, determining the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints, and consulting with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate the interface between hardware and software
- Planning, designing and programming functionality to interface and use SQL Server or Oracle in coordination with the Database Administrator
- Planning, designing and programming user interfaces
- Facilitating meetings to determine the validity and priority of issues found within products both internally as well as those reproduced that are logged through Technical Support
- Investigating, identifying and resolving code issues logged internally by our QA team and externally by our Clients through Technical Support
- Staying current with associated technology advances in the marketplace and growing skills
- Troubleshooting and resolving application issues
- Assisted developers in creating an automated deployment pipelines of applications using GitHub,
- antifactory and Jenkins
- Performed OS installation, upgrade, administration, configuration, maintenance, diagnostic, troubleshooting and tuning for Linux Red Hat 5 and 6.
- Experience working with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, git and terraform.
- Using Terraform to spin up new AWS and Azure environments as needed for development
- Configured auto scaling policies to implement cloud environment scalability and low latency
- Experience with ServiceNow (SNOW) and Jira ticketing systems; Assign, open and close tickets.
- testing and assess security controls compliance status during the continuous monitoring phase of the RMF process.
- Tracking and monitoring Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms).
- Installing and Configuring Docker environment as a container service needed for deployment
- Nessus Scan & STIG
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #012202