Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime position as a Civil Engineer in Alexandria, VA. This person will be responsible for the design of complex and challenging land development and infrastructure projects, both in the built and natural environment. Projects mainly serve federal government clients and may include site development, storm water management, environmental permitting, utility service infrastructure, and pump station design.
This person will provide team leadership, coordinate with other disciplines, serve as the client contact, and maintain client satisfaction. This individual will mentor design staff, including engineers and designers.
This person should be someone who will think creatively and logically to come up with complex design and development solutions.
- Must be a US CITIZEN and eligible to obtain a Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Registered Professional Engineer in Virginia or reciprocity within 3 months of start date
- Must be willing to do some travel
- 12+ years of experience in Civil Engineering, including experience from land development / site design
- Knowledge of and ability to successfully use AutoCAD Civil 3D required, MicroStation and InRoads software experience preferred
- Experience with Federal, state and local government regulations related to civil design
Desired skills include:
- Ability to work in a team environment on multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with DC, Maryland and Virginia storm water regulations
Excellent benefits include great salary, 401K with incredible match, company stock, tuition reimbursement, 4 weeks of time off, holidays, etc.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #092003