Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a 12+ months contract assignment as an Electrical Engineer (Mid-level) at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
This position will support the test and evaluation of Army micro-grid components that will enable flexible power sources for soldiers and fixed-site users in a field area of operation.
- MUST be a US CITIZEN and a possess SECRET CLEARANCE
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related scientific discipline with at least 3 years of experience.
- Must have the technical background and skills to perform in all phases of hardware design, development, and documentation. Performs fundamental engineering duties in preliminary designs, performing tests, taking measurements and performing system analysis and validation.
- Power Electronics technical expertise with understanding of AC/DC inverters at capacities of 1kW – 500kW
- Understanding of generators, combustion engines, and fuel burning power generation concepts.
Please use reference #102207