Submit Your Resume
We are staffing multiple Full Stack Developer positions (Junior to Senior) in Washington, DC; Virginia Beach, VA; Pittsburgh, PA; Philadelphia, PA; Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Cincinnati, OH; Northern FL; Western, FL.
This person will work on a team to build custom software for great customers using modern technologies and agile methods.
- Deliver billable development services focused on client relationships
- Exceed demands of customers and end users
- Gain valuable experience and industry certifications
Working with a variety of the following technologies:
- Angular and / or React and related frameworks
- Server-side programing using .NET / C#, Web API, REST, and Entity Framework. Optionally, may go down the Java route using Spring Boot, Hibernate, Node.js, etc.
- Cloud application services using Azure, AWS, or Google
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must have a minimum of a completed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or closely related field from an US Accredited university or college
- 3 years of related development experience
- Candidates must have a recent track record of delivering modern web solutions using agile methods.
Desired skills include:
- Mobile development using Xamarin, React Native, or similar
- DevOps skills using GitHub, Azure DevOps, or Atlassian tools
Great benefits including healthcare, 401K, PTO, etc.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #022101GAIN