Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a full-time position as a Functional Enterprise Technical Advisor / Architect (TS/SCI, Poly) for a growing organization in Chantilly, VA.
• participate in enterprise architecture analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development;
• apply high-level business and technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at creative architecting solutions;
• interface with government and other task stakeholders to effectively define the project and then iteratively gain feedback on products throughout the project(s);
• take the enterprise architecting project(s) from planning through final delivery;
• ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews enterprise architecture deliverables from the team.
• Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with CI Poly (or willing and able to successfully pass a CI Poly)
• BS or MS in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience supporting enterprise architecture development activities such as the tasks above
• NRO or IC mission experience
• Ability to excel as a member of a collaborative team through open communication, transparency, and flexibility
• Ability to relate professionally with senior Government customers and colleagues
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired skills include:
• Experience supporting the Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission.
• Certifications related to functional responsibilities such as but not limited to Certified Enterprise Architect (CEA) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
• Information Technology (IT) Architecture domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Federal Agency, with previous exposure to DoD Architecture Framework (DODAF), and/or Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM) artifacts
• Knowledge and understanding of Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings, architectures, and service adoption
*******Compensation includes: Excellent salary, Signing bonus, performance bonus, 401K (10% of salary), healthcare
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #042205