Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime position as a Java Application Architect / Java Principal Engineer for a well-established, growing organization, with excellent benefits.
This person will be part of a growing team of software engineers working all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to work as a tech lead and command the respect of your engineer teammates.
- Ability to work alongside others in executing the delivery of complex yet coherent end-to-end systems on time and within coding standards
- Ability to take ownership of system design and/or system components to ensure excellence in execution
- Expert-level engineering prowess in implementing enterprise-class Java-based servers, REST APIs, and user interfaces
- Attention to detail and a desire to build and test quality code in an agile team environment
- Polished interpersonal and communications skills (written & verbal)
- Expertise in developing new software capabilities
- Familiarity with and desire to stay on top of cutting-edge technology
- Must be a US CITIZEN and eligible to obtain a Security Clearance
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or BA in Computer Science from a highly reputable institution
- Five (5) Years as an Application Architect and a minimum of ten (10) years developing Java applications
- Expert experience with Core Java 7+
- Expert experience on Java Spring Framework
- Expert-level SQL skills
- Experience with ETL (extract, transformation, and load)
- RESTful Web Services
- Practical experience with Bus architectures such as Kafka or Tibco
- Practical working experience with MPP solutions such as Greenplum, Netezza, Informix XPS, Teradata, etc
Desired skills include:
- Practical experience with NoSQL databases and in particular experience with Schyla and Cassandra
- Graph Theory / Social Network Analysis / Ontology
- Experience with Semantic Web / RDF / Graph & Triple Stores / Linked Data .
Excellent benefits package including salary, bonus, generous paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #012103