Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a 6 months Contract-to-Hire position as a Junior Landscape Designer ll work on a variety of large and small projects from concept through construction for private sector clients.
- Collaborate with an experienced team of registered landscape architects, land use planners, and civil engineering professionals on interesting and high-profile projects throughout the region.
- Support the development and preparation of zoning, entitlement, and permit documents.
- Assistance with the preparation of Construction documents.
- Travel to project sites to perform site inventory, tree identification and analysis.
- Gain an understanding of codes and environmental restrictions that affect our work.
- Research project-related issues and sustainable design practices.
- Welcomed and encouraged to create 3D and perspective renderings for clients and marketing.
- Fieldwork might be necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture.
- 2-3 years’ experience in site planning and landscape architectural design preferred.
- 2-3 years working within an Engineering Firm preferred.
- Graphic design presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including oral presentations.
- Experience in site grading and planting plans.
- Proficiency using Autodesk Civil3D.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
Desired Skills include:
- Proficiency using SketchUp, Photoshop or similar graphics design software.
- Proficiency using Bluebeam or equivalent PDF software.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #102120