Submit Your Resume
Electrical Engineer (Secret), Ft. Belvoir, VA
We are staffing a 12+ months contract assignment as a Senior Electrical Engineer at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
This position will support the test and evaluation of Army micro-grid components that will enable flexible power sources for soldiers and fixed-site users in a field area of operation.
- MUST be a US CITIZEN and a possess SECRET CLEARANCE
- Requires a BS in Electrical Engineering or related scientific discipline with 10 years’ experience.
- Must have the technical background and skills to perform in all phases of hardware design, development, and documentation.
- Performs fundamental engineering duties in preliminary designs, performing tests, taking measurements and performing system analyses and validation.
- Key expertise and activities include:
o Power Electronics technical expertise and understanding of AC/DC inverters at capacities of 1kW – 500kW
o Inverter technical design reviews, component purchasing, trade space analysis
o Inverter testing, testbed architecture, and data acquisition.
Please use reference #102208