Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a position as a Senior Electrical Engineer for a growing organization. You will lead the electrical design on projects and work with electrical design staff across the firm. You will be responsible for working with Project Managers, Senior Engineers and other Project Engineers to develop design concepts and to execute detailed design documents.
The following demonstrated abilities are required: Subject matter expert in one or more areas of discipline specialty. Discipline lead for design of complex projects. Mentoring and professional growth of junior staff. Create and maintain positive internal and external relationships with co-workers and clients. Lead and be a key team member in areas related to business development.
- Must be a US CITIZEN and able to obtain a Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Registered Professional Engineer in North Carolina, or obtain through reciprocity in within 3 months of start date
- Field knowledge of medium voltage and low voltage electrical distribution systems is required
- Familiarity with system modeling software (i.e. ETAP, SKM)
- Knowledge and application of sustainable design practices
- 10-20 years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- AutoCAD experience is required
- Federal government design experience is preferred
- Revit experience is preferred
- LEED accreditation is preferred
Excellent benefits include great salary, 401K with incredible match, company stock, tuition reimbursement, 4 weeks of time off, holidays, etc.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #092012