We are staffing a 6 months Contract-to-Hire position as a Senior Land Development Engineer for a growing organization with great benefits. The person in this role will prepare site and subdivision plans for residential, commercial and industrial projects in Anne Arundel County, the City of Annapolis, and the Maryland Eastern Shore, to include storm water management, storm sewer plans and profiles, outfall analysis, sanitary sewer plans and profiles, water line plans and profiles, water network analysis, public street design, erosion and sediment control plans, fire lane plans, pavement designs, pavement striping and signage plans, maintenance of traffic plans, bond estimates and bond reductions. Will oversee and mentor Junior Engineers. Assist clients with bonding and permitting procedures. Assist other company departments in the preparation of re-zonings, infill lot grading plans and preliminary plats. Interact with County staff, clients, & members of the public. Possible attendance at night meetings. Involvement with industry related associations/organizations will be encouraged.
- 4+ years of experience in Maryland land development engineering
- PE license preferred but not required.
- Above average written and oral communication skills
- Project organizational and time management skills
- Knowledgeable with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with TR-55 & TR-20 hydrologic analysis methods
- Familiar with MDE design regulations for stormwater management, & sediment & erosion control.
- Permitting experience in Anne Arundel, and Maryland Eastern Shore
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #102119