Submit Your Resume
Test Technician (Senior/Lead) – Secret Clearance, Ft. Belvoir, VA
We are staffing a 12+ months contract assignment as a Test Technician (Senior/Lead) at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
This position will support the test and evaluation of Army micro-grid components that will enable flexible power sources for soldiers and fixed-site users in a field area of operation.
- MUST be a US CITIZEN and a possess SECRET CLEARANCE
- Requires a High School Diploma. Preferred to be a graduate of a technical school.
- 8 years’ experience in test practices, of which 5 years shall be related to communications-electronics and/or military systems.
- Develops, performs and interprets developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components.
- Key activities and skills required:
- Develop test plans, processes, and procedures to conduct testing of electrical equipment (generators, energy storage, microgrids)
- Ability to use basic fabrication machines (drill press, punch brake, CNCs)
- Ability to weld / review welds for quality.
Please use reference #102209