Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime position in Washington, DC as a Software Developer/Senior UI/UX.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Present designs and key milestone deliverables to stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Must be a US CITIZEN with a TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE
- 9+ years of proven UI/UX experience
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process. Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
*Great benefits including 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and long term disability, Life Insurance, AD&D, Continuing education, and more!
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #102205