Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime position as a Developer / Systems Administrator to add to a small, mission-focused team. This person will use their full-stack development and relational database experience in a production environment.
- This person will participate and become a key person in management of the technical infrastructure supporting the organization. (The technology platform for web presence is primarily AWS cloud-based but other technology systems are used to support other organization needs, such as cloud-based project management tools, WPengine for public website, Google for files/email, etc.)
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices; including hands-on work creating, managing, and enhancing new and legacy applications
- Participate in code reviews and receive/recommend improvements to and from other developers
- Provide general support to maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance, and quality levels
- Manage relationships with specific IT vendors, serving as one of the organization’s points of contacts
- Collaborate with team members and partners to gather, understand, and refine business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Contribute to developing IT strategy and service management methodologies and implementation plans
- Control the processes for code management, including source control management and code deploys
- Meet defined scopes, target dates, and budgets
- Utilize and participate in the full system development life cycle
- 3+ years of experience managing OS and other aspects of technology systems (examples: Linux/Windows administration; understanding and at least intermediate experience with security configurations, load-balancing, cloud infrastructure, etc; scripting for systems administration purposes, etc.)
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience in a production environment
- 3+ years of object-oriented PHP Development experience in a production environment
- Experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel, Cake, CodeIgniter, Symfony)
- Relational Database experience (MySQL or MS SQL preferred), with advanced knowledge of schema design, indexes, and triggers
- Experience working in centralized-source-code environment
- Exceptional planning, organization, and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- DevOps experience
- .NET development experience desirable but not necessarily required
- Strong communicator and collaborator and thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Desired skills include Amazon AWS experience and Elasticsearch experience
Benefits include an employer contribution for both a 401(k) and healthcare.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE 022301