Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime position as a Software Developer for a growing organization in Reston, VA.
- Must be a U.S. Citizenship and possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years (CI Polygraph desired).
- Analyzes, evaluates, modifies, configures, tests, and implements enterprise wide systems.
- Prepares application system specifications.
- Plans, implements, and coordinates system upgrades, enhancements or maintenance.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluates interfaces between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall systems.
- Demonstrates complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in field.
- Develops and maintains a web presence for applications in accordance to requirements and standards.
Must have the following skills:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Requires Bachelor’s degree (in technical, management or related field) or equivalent, and 5 years of related experience.
Desired skills include:
- Kendo UI
Excellent compensation and benefits!
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #022005