Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a full-time position as a Corporate Support Technical Advisor for a growing organization in Chantilly, VA. This person will work as a member of the team and be aligned to a specific customer organization serving as the primary support and trusted agent to the aligned organization, responding to requests for reports, briefings, talking points, as well as technical status on actions at their aligned organization level. The Technical Advisor facilitates collaboration across contracts necessary to ensure the equities of other contracts are considered in the development of products, as well as supporting other desired organizational outcomes. The Technical Advisor also advocates for the Enterprise Planning and Management needs and challenges of their aligned organization in the broader enterprise activities.
• provide technical insights in response to changing customer needs across a broad range of business, mission, and technical issues, taskings, and advisories;
• solicit and consolidate inputs from multiple sources and produces high-quality action item responses, reports, briefings and/or plans in accordance with the customer and division formats and guidelines for internal and external consumption upon government approval;
• gather information and drafts/coordinates background and talking papers on selected topics of interest to customer and division leadership;
• produce high-quality presentation materials, to include multimedia products;
• track and status action items, support program-based action item resolution, and provide updates on open actions to division leadership;
• liaise across offices/groups, enabling critical communications.
• Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly (or willing to take a CI Poly)
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree(s) in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
• MS with 5+ years or BS with 8+ years of demonstrated performance related to the tasks above
• Ability to excel as a member of a collaborative team through open communication, transparency, and flexibility
• Ability to relate professionally with senior Government customers and colleagues
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience supporting mission system engineering and/or architecture
• Experience supporting Infrastructure Service Provider organizations
• Knowledge and understanding of Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings, architectures, and service adoption
*******Compensation includes: Great Salary package, bonus, healthcare benefits, 401K (10% of salary), etc.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #042206