Submit Your Resume
We are staffing a fulltime position as a Technician (Networking) / System Integrator with great benefits in Leesburg, VA. This position requires approximately 25% day and overnight travel. Company vehicle provided for local travel.
- Install hardware and software at various customer sites in US and Canada (approximately 25% travel including day trips)
- Provide Quality Assurance on all delivered components
- Pull network cabling
• Responsible for the production, integration and logistics process: production of software, integration and testing of systems, testing of individual components, packing and shipping of the product or solution to
the client, finding and implementing the most appropriately economical shipping solutions for the company and the client, and with regards to on site installations.
• Provide On-site installation of hardware components
• Integration and testing of software and hardware
• Solve problems that arise during installation, integration and testing
• Maintain testing and installation documents provided by the operations department, by support and services, etc.
• Preparing all orders for shipping within the specified time period prior to the shipping date which is agreed upon with the customer.
• Execute certain onsite installations for customers.
• Professional, direct communication with customers.
• Keep warehouse clean and organized
• Reports to the Team Leader Operations
• Assist in maintaining a minimum supply of specific products on hand at all times.
• Inform purchaser in a timely manner to purchase goods, either for stock or for specific needs, such as custom orders.
• Receiving and proper administration of goods.
• Coordinate shipments of all kinds.
• Solve any problems that arise during the shipment process.
• Keep up to date on domestic and international requirements, rules and regulations for shipping;
• Maintain a roster of shipping solutions as needed.
• Assist in maintaining a proper supply of shipping materials.
• Responsible for the correct execution of the complete order: production, integration and logistics process
• Together with the team ensure accurate, high-quality deliveries
• A minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent and some college.
• Training in related fields such as electrical engineering, technical support, computer networking, is strongly preferred. Affinity with hands on electrical, networking, mechanical projects.
• Basic experience in electronics and networking
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and general office equipment.
• Basic Knowledge of engineering, mechanics; ability to solder, make cables, etc.
• Able to travel
• Willingness to “go the extra mile” and work outside regular hours when necessary
• Strong work ethic
• Accurate, disciplined and quality conscious
• Able to work in a flexible environment without constant one on one supervision
• Purposeful, resolute and objective oriented
• Affinity with hands on electrical, networking, mechanical project
• Professional demeanor and appearance when visiting customers and colleagues; act as a leader within the team.
Excellent compensation including: 401K with match; profit share / team bonus; company paid healthcare; 20 days of PTO; 12 paid holidays; Life insurance, etc.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE #112201